Re: [NTLK] iWalk? and my take

From: Michael Whitten (mime_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 18:09:33 EST

Why not, eh?
http://www.ipoding.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=56&
mode=thread&order=0

It looks like Woz is holding a Silver Edition Pocket Gameboy. (No doubt
playing Tetris. :)

Personally, I believe the 'iWalk' to be a fake.
I think that maybe (no insider stuff here!) we will see a flat-panel dock
ala Duo. This would replace the iMac. This would create an ultraportable
(Which has been missing since the 2400) with a dock at the desk.

I believe that the announcement has something to do with a dock. Or a
foldable computer, something!

Michael W.