[NTLK] Macworld San Francisco

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 09:35:04 EST

If anyone in the San Francisco area is going to be going to Macworld in
the next couple of days I wondered if I could ask a favor? I am in NY
and would love to get a Macworld SF t-shirt from the expo. I would pay
all costs for the shirt/shirts plus shipping. If they have a couple of
different shirts from the show then one of each type. Size XL. If anyone
is going they can get me off-list.

Thanks
William