Re: [NTLK] [OT] Bigger than iWalk

From: Rhonda Hyslop (rhonda_at_paradox.null)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 03:10:19 EST

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, BK wrote:

> that could replace it. It couldn't possibly be weight and size and lack
> of color because within four years those things could have been further
> developed. Again, the masses are brainwashed that the shitty stuff is
> hi-tech and good for them.

"Many very powerful things are hard to learn how to use, therefore if it's
hard to learn or hard to use, it must be powerful."

That sounds like the closest reason I can come up with for people's
attitudes about those things.

-Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy || write-on.homeip.net \/ http://paradox.homeip.net/engbook
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project