Re: [NTLK] [OT] Bigger than iWalk

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 12:34:52 EST

> From: Johannes Wolf <jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT] Bigger than iWalk
> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:54:05 +0100
>
> But to be honest, neither do not need nor do I want to have a colour
> display on my cell phone.
> This device is for me in first instance a means of communication and
> nothing else (think about all that games).

For a start, I would love to have a phone that tells me the name of the
person that just sent me an SMS. It does not.
Thank you, Motorola.
Well, there are other qualities in a V3690.
As you see, I have at least one reason to get a new phone, but there is just
nothing on the market worth its price.
I hope the Handspring Treo will be.

Oliver :)

--
Technical points aside, you could probably beat someone to
death with a Newton if you had to.  Try that with a Palm Pilot!

from newtontalk -> http://www.newtontalk.net