Re: [NTLK] source for MP2000 memory upgrade chips

From: Chris Dean (Chris.Dean_at_curtin.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 20:35:57 EST

I still have some Newton memory available. The price is US$25.00 plus
shipping (no more than US$5.50). I am in Australia, but from experience it
takes roughly 1.5 weeks for the chips to arrive in either Europe or the USA.

Email me off list if you are interested. It is not a process to be taken
lightly and unless you have surface mounted soldering skills I would suggest
getting your Newton upgraded by Dr Newton to avoid heartbreak.

Regards,

Chris