Re: [NTLK] source for MP2000 memory upgrade chips

From: Radovan Biciste (rbiciste_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 11:59:45 EST

Thanks for warning,
I check out my Newton from inside yesterday night and decided to send it
to Dr Newton later. Buying $150 MP2100 is not for me, I got my MP2000
before 2 weeks and it is really nice. Also I do not want to see Gabriela
as I am telling her that I want to buy another one. =:>)
Thanks to all for valueble comments and advises,
Radek