[NTLK] Act II: The $150 Newt Adventure begins

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 12:13:31 EST

Mine just arrived, very nice condition, battery down but shows charging, a
couple of minor marks on the screen but no worn places from repeated stylus use,
good backlight, case shows very little wear, genuine Newton 4 MB "for Newton OS
2.0 or higher" Linear flash card, PCMCIA blank in the other slot, AC adaptor and
the PC to Newt sync cable with a built-in 2100 dongle. Excellent packing, you
drop the box from two stories up and this thing would survive.

Going to run Nick's TestIt at lunch time and move stores over from my U2000.

At this point I would say go for them before they're gone.

Randy