Re: [NTLK] Taking Notes on MP2000/2100?

From: Jesse Garnier (lists_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 12:38:51 EST

Samuel Jacobson wrote not long ago (1/11/02 12:22 PM):

> I have tried several packages that allow for expansion of notes for the
> MP (I have a uMP2000). While Big Notes seems to have alleviated my notes
> being too small, I seem to have a chronic organizational problem of the
> Notes. Specifically I am taking notes for several classes/meetings/areas
> and I need an efficient way to separate, organize, and cross reference the
> notes across subject areas and categories.

I use SuperNotePad from StandAlone. It allows for message "tags" to
categorize notes without arranging in folders, and allows for the same note
to be be "filed" in multiple folders. It also offers filtering capabilities
based on tags and folder locations. It's a bit pricy at $29.95, but I've
been using it for years and couldn't imagine Newton without it. (It also
offers a variety of scrolling enhancements I find invaluable.)

http://www.standalone.com/MessagePad/SuperNotePad/content.html

--Jesse