[NTLK] Does this stuff exist for the Newton on OSX?

From: mryendor (mryendor_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 01:35:15 EST

I know there may be obvious answers to the following questions but I wanted
to centralized this information for me and possibly others.

1. Is there connection software for Newton on OSX? If so what and where can
I get it?

2. Is there sync software for the Newton on OSX so that I can download and
sync my appointments, emails and etc. if so what and where can I get it?

3. Does the MP2100 require a certain wireless card to work with Airport base
stations? If so what?

4.Is there a third party vendor somewhere that still makes and/or sells
Newton accessories like an upright cradle/stand? If so, who.

5. Is there a development environment for Newton on OSX for Newton app
development? If so, what is it and where can it be obtained.

Thanks,

rw