Re: [NTLK] [OT] Happy birthday Hal

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 02:58:35 EST

on 11-01-2002 10:52, Dustin Long at dlong_at_tamu.edu wrote:

> Aww... they're not in NewtonBook format.
> Guess you can't have it all. ;-)

Of course you can, took about 5 minutes to make the packages, just waiting
for the author's consent to release them.

Robert Benschop

P.S.
While making the packages with Newton Press I was puzzled that my only
option in the prefs under 'Platform' was 'Classic' but I remember there were
more options there in the past, anything special that Newton Press needs ?
(I might just have to reinstall)