[NTLK] $140 Newtons and weak batteries

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 08:53:23 EST

Hi folks,

with all this talk about weak batteries in the $150
Newtons, I would like to point out that you can rebuild
these packs, instructions can be found at

http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html

If you aren't in a hurry, I'd suggest waiting for a
week or two as I'm currently working on updating the
whole site (which will also include making german
translations of every single page and some additions
to the refurbish pages).

Also, if you feel you can't do this yourself, I could
do it for you.

Frank

Newton software and hardware stuff at www.pda-soft.de