Re: [NTLK] Taking Notes on MP2000/2100?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 09:38:03 EST

> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:58:05 -0500 (EST)
> From: speedy2 <speedy2_at_dag.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Taking Notes on MP2000/2100?
>

> So I'm curious with all this talk about taking notes.
>
> Do the people here who take notes for their classes use an external
> keyboard or HWR or free form?

I'm a HWR-only person. When I'm in seminars, I usually write in English, an=
as my Newton is German I then use electronic ink and translate it into type
on the train or in between lectures which makes a nice repetition as well.

Once, my language teacher tried to trick me out by creating some terribly
large overview on the whiteboard with lots of categories.
"You all better use your papers horizontally, and some of you may even have
to *find* some paper first, unless they can write very very small." she
said.
That of course was directed at me, as I had stated before that I would not
bother with paper anymore. So I just used the internal keyboard, and as I
could take advantage of copy & paste on this, I finished along with the
others.

I do not use the external keyboard a lot, and I would never use it in
lectures or seminars because of the noise. It is very nice to play Asteroid=
with it, though.

Oliver :)

--
Ach ja - die Sailor Moon Transformsequenzen sind nat=FCrlich auch
Hentai... genauso wie Chibi-Usas Gesicht... ^_^