Re: [NTLK] An idea for Names...

From: Dustin Long (dlong_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 09:28:27 EST

I miss delete, too. But I can force a carriage return with a
"backwards L" written sort of subscripted at the end of the line.

This character's in my printed Newton manual, too -- perhaps the .pdf copy
of the manual could describe in better detail than I am what the stroke
should actually look like.

:)

~Dustin

[snip]