Re: [NTLK] Drop-downs....

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 09:19:54 EST

> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:06:17 +0100
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Drop-downs....
> From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com>
>

> on 12-01-2002 7:02, James Elliott at rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> delete them all. I did a search fo Coke, deleted all the entries I found,
>> and yet there are still more this morning. In fact, they stretch all the
>> way into 2008!
>
> ROTFL !
>
> Sorry, I don't have a solution for you here,
> but this one did really make me laugh ;-)

Did you try to go back to the very first entry?
I once had some ToDos I could not get rid of, and IIRC you had to go back to
a very early date (1910 or 1997 or something, I think I'm wrong here) and
delete the very first entry that would be found there, then set the back to
today and delete them all.

To me, that was quite annoying, so I never use the internal ToDos, but just
dates, and sometimes Notion.

Oliver :)

--
Keep The Green!