Re: [NTLK] An idea for Names...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 02:29:10 EST

on 14-01-2002 3:19, Andy Pasulka at anp919_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> I hate 'me-too' posts, but this thought has come to me a few times, too. At
> least I can use the popups for city and state, and fortunately for me,
> covers most of my new names and addresses (most new people I meet live/work
> in the towns I've already entered).

People that asked for this should also give Address Access Pro a test run,
apart from the fact that I think this is the best Names replacement, it
remembers the last 8 ZIP Codes, Sates etc. you used in a pull down menu and
somehow keeps the most used ones on top, very nice.
Shareware for US$25 at http://people.freenet.de/thorsten_lange/aa_e.html

BTW, thinking along the same line, Area Code Change can be helpful sometimes
as well. Freeware at http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml

Robert Benschop