Re: [NTLK] Typing sounds

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 02:34:11 EST

on 14-01-2002 4:27, Ray Kloss at raykloss_at_mac.com wrote:

> Now that I have an Emate, Is there a package that will give me typing sounds
> while I touch type - gives me some auditory feedback while typing. I have
> one for the Mac that's great.
>
> PS. Anything else essential for the Emate, plan to use it only for
> wordprocessing (have my Newton for notes)

Well there is WittyKeys shareware US$15 at
http://people.freenet.de/thorsten_lange/wk_e.html
which will give you an awful lot of cool stuff for your eMate (or other
model when used with a keyboard) but I don't think it will give you sounds.
In that case get a 2x000 with a keyboard, people have been complaining that
that makes way too much sound ;-)

Robert Benschop