Re: [NTLK] typeit4me

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 03:46:59 EST

Hi Robert,

thanks for your hints and links, I will give them a try.

In Paul's " "alt.rec" you could specifiy shortcuts for words, wordstarts, =
endings and parts, which was a splendid idea, but didn't work though (since =
I had installed the newt had a number of errors, so I deleted it) I hope =
some of the packages you've mentioned will do some wordpart-enhancement, =
which is of use especially for german language in which we have loads of =
prefix/suffix and jointed nouns (e.g. Stadtverwaltungsformularbogen ;-))

Best Matze