Re: [NTLK] typeit4me

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 06:02:18 EST

on 14-01-2002 9:46, Christian Matzerath at matze_at_uumail.de wrote:

> In Paul's " "alt.rec" you could specifiy shortcuts for words, wordstarts,
> endings and parts, which was a splendid idea, but didn't work though (since
> I had installed the newt had a number of errors, so I deleted it) I hope
> some of the packages you've mentioned will do some wordpart-enhancement,
> which is of use especially for german language in which we have loads of
> prefix/suffix and jointed nouns (e.g. Stadtverwaltungsformularbogen ;-))

Sorry, my fault, completely forgot that alt...rec did this as well.
Funny that you have all these errors, I must be a lucky person in this
respect, alt..rec nor DictMngr ever gave me any problems.
And actually, if I write legible (meaning, if I pay just a little bit extra
attention) my Newt will get a word like Stadtverwaltungsformularbogen
without a problem.

Robert Benschop