[NTLK] LaNUG and [OT] Beer Spilling

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 19:05:46 EST

> Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 05:12 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] LaNUG and [OT] Beer Spilling
> From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
>

> Don't worry, every wireless card our group can try will be pinging
> AppleStore's airport like 'bees around honey'. ;-)
>
> BTW, can you access AirPort 2.0?
> ------------------
>>Nonononono, you can't back out like that! ;)
>>I don't care about the sniffing, it's the wireless & Newton-based that
>>caught my interest.
>>
>>I finally got my hands on AirPort 1.2 (thx to Glenn Costa!), so I might do
>>some testing with the Japanese driver next weekend.

*arrr*
You drive me nuts talking in such riddles!
If you found a way to connect to an AP base with an Newt. (possibly even in
standard mode?!) then please, pleeeease let me know.

Oliver :)

--
Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.net> for NuShield screen protectors.