Re: [NTLK] My new 2100

From: JForsterMD_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 22:19:58 EST

I just received my new 2100. My wife wanted to know why I bought it and then
why I bought from Cees an eMate. Who's to know? I just like them and it was
hard to pass up such wonderful devices. In fact, if I were rolling in money,
I would probably just buy all of them to have them, in case I needed another.
I got off track. The machine came with a functional battery and hardly a
scratch. It looks brand new. It even has the door clips. I am in heaven. jf