Re: [NTLK] Replacing batteries in flash cards - howto?

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 04:45:28 EST

Most memory cards have a little 'tray' at the visible end and a catch
that you pinch to release it, they can be quite stiff sometimes.
the battery is a lithium button cell, usually a cr 2020 or 2025, these
can be purchased from any camera shop.
if you replace the battery while the card is in the Newton you should
not loose any data, however back up first.
If the card is out of the Newton, then you will lose all data.
Ben.