[NTLK] NEED QUICK HELP: EZPresenter...

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 09:53:30 EST

Man, I've made a tone of Newton presentation files with EZPresenter, but
today I got an error and don't know what it means. I chose "Save as an
EZPresenter Newton", and a few seconds into the conversion it says:

Run-time error-\'-2147467259 (80004005)':
Slide (unknown member): The path or file name for
C:\Newton\ppTmpSlide1 is invalid

Anyone have any ideas? I really need to get this thing converted and on the
Newt this morning...

TIA,
Dave