Re: [NTLK] Ethernet card and my eMate

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 11:51:04 EST

On 17/01/02 11:38, "Dave Caolo" <dcaolo_at_gis.net> wrote:

> Ok, so I've gotten eMate connected to G3. Yaay! Now, I'm trying to install
> the packages. The instructions the guy sent me say that "NIE 2.0 is
> REQUIRED" for installation of the necessary packages. However, the copy of
> NIE 2.0 he supplied on the disc he sent is, of course, a PC file (.exe).
> Ugh! I want to use my ethernet card! Thanks again for any help, you folks
> are great.

Dave,

Again, look carefully on UNNA (or do a search). The NIE 2.0 installer for
Macintosh is definitely there!

-Laurent.

bozotic /boh-zoh'tik/ or /boh-zo'tik/ adj.: [from the name of a TV clown
even more losing than Ronald McDonald] Resembling or having the quality of a
bozo; that is, clownish, ludicrously wrong, unintentionally humorous.
Compare wonky, demented. Note that the noun `bozo' occurs in slang, but the
mainstream adjectival form would be `bozo-like' or (in New England)
`bozoish'.