Re: [NTLK] Warning: 20 MB Cards Recently on eBay

From: Larry R. Chan (eroadies_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 22:20:09 EST

I bought one of those 32 MB Pretecs from GEM, don't think they were in a
router. I had suspected the Vikings were used in a router because when I
asked about them, they did not know where they came from. The 32 MB are
probably from the same source as the 2100s they are
selling/auctioning...from some vertical market user, my Pretec had what
looked like a proprietary pkg on it called Northstar.

Larry Chan
Pasadena CA