Re: [NTLK] Connection with a Cube...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 09:25:23 EST

On 18/01/02 09:04, "Gao" <gaofar_at_mac.com> wrote:
> Just for the record, my serial adapter is from BAFO Technologies and the
> driver's which I use with my Mac is from Deltron Technology.
>
> So I presume a 9-pin serial will do for my connection to my MP2100 & OMP?

Using the PC cable, I would think so, if serial cables were provided as part
of your newly acquired MP2100, or maybe your soon to be OMP. If no cable is
provided, you'll have to get a serial one, *NOT* a modem one, with a DIN-8
connector on one side and a male (or female depending on your adapter) DB-9
connector on the other end.

HTH!

-Laurent.

dangling pointer n.: [common] A reference that doesn't actually lead
anywhere (in C and some other languages, a pointer that doesn't actually
point at anything valid). Usually this happens because it formerly pointed
to something that has moved or disappeared. Used as jargon in a
generalization of its techspeak meaning; for example, a local phone number
for a person who has since moved to the other coast is a dangling pointer.
Compare dead link.