Re: [NTLK] How to emery my MP 2100 screen?

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 07:32:29 EST

I have had good success on a Palm (Yes I own one of those toys !!)
using the kits sold for CD repair, the one I have is a 3 part kit,
with a mild abrasive, an optical filler (to fill the scratches) and a
protective 'polish', it removed 80-90% of the wear marks and gave a
much smoother writing surface. it should work just as well for a Newt.
Ben.

NB as I use NuShields on my 110 I have not had the chance to confirm
that this works with Newts.