Re: [NTLK] Airport on Newton

From: Jim Richter (paparichter_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 16:57:53 EST

>> m R.
>>
> Sorry about this, but WHERE do I find the driver for the Lucent Wavelan?
> When I went to to unna.org the driver is actually for a different lucent
> card.
> When I put my silver orinoco in the Newton, its unrecognised.
> Is there actually a wavelan driver somewhere?
>
> Ian

This is the website where I got my driver:
http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm

My wireless PC card is a Lucent Technologies WaveLan Silver Turbo 11MB.
It is not one of the new Orinoco Silver cards (though, in truth, I don't
know how much different they'd be since it's still Lucent). My card
dates from 1998. It is 802.11 compliant and has a P/N of 012372A.

Jim