Re: [NTLK] Weird Newt in "Hackers"?

From: hjohnson_at_sfu.ca
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 17:08:04 EST

Hi guys,

The keyboards used in "The Matrix" are the same keyboards as used on the Twentieth Aniversary Mac. I wondered this myself, and originally thought that it was a newton keyboard, but then noted that it was rather large, and also had the function keys.

Anyway, pull up a picture of the TAM that shows the keyboard. (there's one that depicts the TAM from above, clearly showing the keyboard), and the movie. :) they're identical.

Peace,

Hans