Re: [NTLK] names info to rolodex

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 23:14:46 EST

You could always make two backups. First, backup the 130. On the
desktop, make a copy of that back-up file somewhere else. Then back-up
the 2100, and restore it's info into the 130. THEN, after your task is
complete, put your 130 back-up back in the folder from whence it came
(replacing the 2100 back-up), and restore to the 130 again. Hope that
helps...

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj