Re: [NTLK] Another Source for Newton 2100's

From: mmcipollone (mmcipollone_at_rogers.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 18:03:59 EST

mr 2hand replied to my question abt canadian shipping
he WILL ship to canada..UPS

that means extra 25$cdn for customs brokerage fee, plus 15%taxes on top, UPS
shipping to toronto would have been 19$us

but still...if you want one, he's got some...

suggest if canadians want one of his they ask for quote on shipping to
canada

he did not seem willing to use post office(which wld save on customs
brokerage fee...only $5 cdn fr post office..)
mimi