Re: [NTLK] Mr2ndhand

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 03:08:17 EST

I 3rd this.

I also purchased one of these in a dutch auction from Mr.2ndHand. Until I received this Newton, my other Newton was the only Newton I'd ever seen, EVER. I thought it was in good
shape. We the one I just got from Mr.2ndHand is in better condition!

Best of all, it came with keyboard, 4MB card, two dongles, power supply and PC serial connection cable!

All for $162.00!

--
John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician