Re: [NTLK] Motorola V66, GSM & a MP2100

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 11:10:37 EST

Since it's a serial connection, you may get away with using Hayes
Compatible or building a custome modem script. I'm not sure, but
Mororola may have script info at their WWW page. I've been considering
the same thing with my Audiovox phone and Verizon Wireless. (Getting the
cable made is the only thing slowing me down on it).

Fred