Re: [NTLK] [OT] anime

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 11:53:38 EST

> Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:40:59 -0500
> From: Karen Boyette <tokimi_at_collapsar.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images
>
> Tokimi is just a name. It doesn't mean anything to me, and it's one of
> those nicks that you would change if it weren't so much trouble to do
> it. I adopted it a long time ago from anime, I'm embarrassed to say,
> although being an anime fan back then didn't carry as much of a negative
> connotation as it does now, thanks to Cartoon Network.

Sometimes I wonder whether I should add satellite-TV to our little
stronghold... what did they do? Strong focus on tentacles?

It's very nice to be among people who study Japanese here in Hamburg, you
can actually win some of them for interesting projects, such as the official
"I was tentacle-monstered" button...

Oliver :)

--
<SMACK>  And another Palm hits the floor!