Re: [NTLK] PC Card Eject Button Broken

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 07:59:05 EST

Heiko,
Thanks for the reply! I will see if I can figure out what is going on with the Newt at least by this weekend and let you know. Of course, I am in the USA so you are correct about shipping, however, it might be cheaper than me buying a complete 2000/2100 for parts. Maybe there is another list member in the US with the same parts?

Tom