Re: [NTLK] Cool Newton keyboard-dock thing???

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 08:05:09 EST

on 1/28/02 11:53 AM, Andreas Lindkvist at andreas_at_lindkvist.com wrote:

> Hi
>
> I search for newton and emate on google's image search...
> and found this...
> anyone that havee seen that somewhere else?
> http://www.bbid.com/aplqdev.html
>
> cheers
> andreas

In the words of Wayne (of Wayne's World): Schwing! That's cool!

However, the markings on the Newton itself look like one of those
pre-release developer's models, so it probably never came out of R & D. Too
bad. A 2100 that has the integrated keyboard like an emate, in a clamshell
case!

ANP

--

Think of the radio (from Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies) Andy Pasulka www.imaxx.net/~anp/ anp919_at_earthlink.net