Re: [NTLK] Clear MP 110 or is it re-cased gray 1X0?

From: David L. Duff (duffdl_at_qwest.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 18:58:35 EST

    OK, OK, the resounding silence has caused me to reconsider. I'm gonna
open the bag tonight when I get home. I mean for goodness sake, it's just a
7 year old computer right? A door stop by most standards. I mean its not
like finding a Leica 250 Reporter in a the original box and bag, or a 55
T-bird with 30 original miles.
    So how do I get it to display the Newton OS version, is there a similar
to the Apple, "About this Macintosh" selection that'll show OS version?
I'll post my findings later.
DLD