Re: [NTLK] Clear MP 110 or is it re-cased gray 1X0?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 19:16:13 EST

Open Extras, and tap the "I" icon in the lower left hand corner.
Depending on the OS version, the menu items will have slightly different
names, but you should be able to find out through one of them. If you
need more detail, this is explained in a couple of paragraphs in the FAQ.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj