Re: [NTLK] Ok, Now what do i do?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 11:11:45 EDT

Almost every Windose PC has at least one serial (RS 232) interface, called
COM 1 or COM 2. NCU is available for PC's as well.
All the older Macs have a serial interface as well (modem or printer, also
used for LocalTalk/AppleTalk)
But since you do not even have the serial interface cable ...

Finally it would be even easier to find a friend who has a Newton,
preferably the same model (MP2x00)who can beam the required software to your
Newt...

Johannes