Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Second PrintPack 2.0 and 3COM x-jack Ethernet pool open!

From: Woody (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 19:45:32 EDT

Hi
I was recently in a used computer store and saw a device that is
supposed to make hp deskjet printers compatable with the serial port on
a Mac. Does anyone know if this will work between my Newton 2000 and my
eposn stylus color 600, or are there drivers that will allow me to its
apple serial port with my Newton?