Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Second PrintPack 2.0 and 3COM x-jack Ethernet pool open!

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 23:10:58 EDT

Woody,

I have a printer cable sold by HP that allows a Mac serial port to connect
to the parallel port of an HP Deskjet printer. I presume this is the same
thing that you saw in the store. Since the cable I have came with a floppy
disk with the drivers for HP Deskjet printers, I'm presuming you'll still
need an epson driver for your printer. Sorry if this is not helpful enough.

Ken Whitcomb