Re: [NTLK] Ok, Now what do i do? IrDA to powerbook

From: Nicholas Gillock (creamedpossum_at_carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 10:06:00 EDT

I was using the infrared method. I told the pc to connect, then the
Newton and they both would say connecting and then connected, but once
the mac tried to pop up the window that you do everthing in it would
lock up. But I'm getting the problem solved now. Looks like part of
the next paycheck is going to be going towards a serial/usb converter
(and a ser-001).