Re: [NTLK] Ok, Now what do i do? IrDA to powerbook

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 10:42:42 EDT

Why do you not go for the solution that another guy (I do not remember his
name) offered to send you a memory card with all the packages needed
installed?

As I explained: if you are careful enough to keep those essential packages
safe, you will probably never need the serial connection to your Mac
again...
Since I have installed the network card in my Newt, I never used the serial
connection. But yes, I DO use the SER-001 for the keyboard, the connection
to my mobile and the PrintPack.

Johannes