[NTLK] NewtWiki - hyperlinking in Notes

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 14:13:34 EDT

NewtWiki is a single-user Wiki for Newtons running NOS 2.0 and greater.=20

A Wiki is a type of communal web site that allows any user to edit any
page. The page markup typically uses no HTML, with hyperlinks created by
SmashingWordsTogether LikeThis. In a traditional Wiki any words
SmashedTogether make a hyperlink, even to a page that doesn't yet exist.
The Wikis simple hyperlink scheme makes it trivial to sprinkle
hyperlinks in a page.=20

NewtWiki adds Wiki-style hyperlinking to Notes. In NewtWiki any single
word can be a hyperlink to an existing note, or used to create a new
linked note.=20

I've tested this software on both an UMP2000 and an eMate. It should run
on any NOS 2.0 Newton as well.

Get it at http://www.narcosislabs.org/newton/newtwiki.html

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 74:
When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my
five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not
label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.