Re: [NTLK] Internal modem port questions?

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 11:44:04 EDT

I'm fairly certain that's not it- we're talking about the /internal/ modem
connector- the little rectangular block on the mainboard. I haven't found
anything either- but it's apparent that PCBMan, the designer of the SER-01,
knows this stuff! Perhaps he'll contribute some insight on the subject.

/Sam