Re: [NTLK] Internal modem port questions?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 12:29:45 EDT

I am fairly sure that what is described for the NIC port is pretty much the
same what you will find on the internal connector on the logic board.
At least what is concerning the digital interface signals.
What I cannot tell you is the exact pinout,
but you are right, Mr. PCBman should know that.

Johannes