[NTLK] Hmm New Apple PDS's in the works?

From: zifnab_at_mac.com
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 12:33:57 EDT

Hi Newt Listers

I was surfing the net and came across this from within an article from
the Asia Biz Tech web site, here's the url

http://www.nikkeibp.asiabiztech.com/wcs/leaf?CID=onair/asabt/moren/192188

and heres the quote

"Separately, Apple is seeking production of personal digital assistants
(PDAs) and some computer peripherals, such as its wireless
communications access points, namely airports, in Taiwan. The new
acquisition of Apple's eMac order by Hon Hai further shows that Taiwan's
IT companies have won high profiles in Apple's contract-making policy."

Have a look at the entire article for a good read

@leX
:-)

--
All words in this e-mail and there order are İMe!
If you use one or more of my words contained herein, I'm asking