[NTLK] nushield (extreme opacity)

From: hal9000x (hal9000x_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 10:53:37 EDT

Today I used, for the first time, one of the nushield screen protectors
which I had ordered a few months ago. I immediately noticed the extreme
opacity. After installation it almost appears as if the viewability of
the screen has been reduced by an order of magnitude. I took it off an
put it back just to confirm my initial suspicions and indeed, the type
of material used greatly reduces ones ability to read the screen.
I thought I saw mention on the list of nushied having introduced a new
material in the manufacture of their product. Is this the case?
If not, can anyone recommend a product which performs the same
protective function but allows for greater clarity.

Will