Re: [NTLK] Newton not Keeping Time

From: Geof Abruzzi (abruzzi_at_karlie.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 11:44:10 EDT

Well, I tried the hard reset, to no avail. It's still slow. I just
tested it with a stopwatch. It took 2:07 for one minute to pass. So I
contacted them, and hopefully they'll let me exchange it.

ugh.

Geof

--

Till thousendsthee. Lps. The keys to. Given! A way a lone a last a loved a long the

- James Joyce