Re: [NTLK] Newton Users at Macworld

From: Stephen Swift (aka Burnum) (burnum_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 01:33:15 EDT

At 7/12/02 1:18 AM, Joshua Johnston (flagg_at_midmaine.com) Wrote:

>=20
> I suggested armbands earlier, but maybe it'll be easier for you guys to
> spot eachother by looking for the hunched back from hauling around a
> Newton? :)=20

Hauling? Hell, I'm using the newt (That's how you'll know to come up to me=
,
say cool newt, and I'll know you're from the list :-) )! Best tool for
reporting live IMNSHO. <plug>Check out the Mac Observer knowing that my
stuff was written on the only thing that will read my scrawl :-) </plug>

Stephen Swift =BF' The Burnum Man
burnum_at_mac.com