Re: [NTLK] NetHopper Plugins?.....

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 16:50:32 EDT

On 15/07/02 16:28, "Jeffrey M. Swiger" <n8noe_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Anyone Have some of the NetHopper plugins?.. Every thing seems to
> require something else, I'm trying to stream KPIG radio and cant, I Try
> MadMax and it just disconnects...Jeff

AFAIK, there were never any plugins released for NetHopper...

-Laurent.

Godwin's Law prov.: [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the
probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There
is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over,
and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was
in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an
upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a
widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law
in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.